Presented by Andrew Roth & Jenn Pfeiffer
Modernized Mid-Century masterpiece in coveted Kent Woodlands. 4BRs and 2.5BA on over 3,100sf. Great scale with cathedral ceilings, streaming natural light, and attractive Ross Valley views. Nearly 1/2 acre parcel situated in bucolic peaceful locale. Recent remodel created enviable gourmet kitchen and spa-worthy master bath, among other updates. Detached bonus structure is ideal office or kids hangout space. In/Out living includes well-appointed patio with lounge and dining areas amongst mature gardens. Room to expand outdoor living.
Click FEATURES above for more information.
Schedule an Appointment Today: CLICK HERE
- 4-Bedrooms / 2½ Baths
- 3,109sf per tax records
- Recent renovation
- Coveted Kent Woodlands
- Expansive views over Ross Valley, among Redwoods, Oaks and other stately conifers
- In/Out living, with well-appointed dining and lounging/entertaining areas
- Detached bonus structure, perfect for kids playspace or parent’s office
- Grand, open common area with cathedral ceilings
- Bright natural light throughout
- Hardwood floors
- 2 wood-burning fireplaces
- Gourmet kitchen, with luxe appliances and finishes
- Massive Electrolux side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer, La Cornue stove/range, Custom Cabinetry
- Spa-inspired Master bath, with soaking tub, steam shower and heated tile floors
- Large lot, almost ½ acre, with opportunity to expand outdoor living/use
- Convenient access to award-winning schools, bike paths, hiking trails, services, and transportation
- 2-car garage
136 Upland Rd, Kentfield, CA 94904
Kentfield is an unincorporated area of Marin County nestled at the base of Mt. Tamalpais between Larkspur and Ross along Sir Francis Drake Boulevard, anchored by the College of Marin—a vibrant community college—and the popular Woodlands Market. The area is upscale and mostly residential, with many large homes on generous, flat lots.
The Kent Woodlands neighborhood of 550 homes has an idyllic, sylvan flavor, with many estate homes on sprawling, private parcels. It’s governed by the Kent Woodlands Property Owners Association, which oversees traffic safety, fire preparedness, a rigorous architectural review process, social activities, representation on countywide issues and maintenance of community development standards.
Shopping and restaurant options are limited in Kentfield, but those of neighboring towns are readily accessible as is the convenience of the nearby Larkspur Ferry Terminal. The Kentfield public schools, which are shared with Greenbrae, are some of the most sought after in the county.